Friday, July 12, 2013

Relate-ability-ness.

     I haven't blogged in 11 days. That's not a record. Not even close. I haven't blogged in a long time. I haven't blogged much at all this year. But then I read this post from Candy Hearts Blog. And I realized that even though I am busy, and I don't always want to sit down and write, I love being able to blog for you guys. I may not inspire you, I don't need to change anyone's life. But finding someone to relate to? Priceless. 
That's my goal here. To put my story out there for someone- anyone to relate to.

     So I'll try really hard to keep blogging for you guys. Thank you DOC for giving me so many people to relate to. I just hope I can do the same for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I will read it :)
Word-verification is back on due to lots of annoying spam.