Sunday, July 22, 2012

Delayed...

The final pump paperwork came through! I was scheduled to go in a class Monday with it!!!!!!!

But because insurance people like to think of me as a senior citizen with type 2, so we had to call and explain, but they had issues. Animas said we could get the pump Monday if the papers went though Friday. The papers will go through on Monday. Fisrt thing. So now my pump is scheduled for August 6th. That's fine though, because I can still get it this week and get used to the menus, just I can't use it. With insulin. Or any connection to me. But whatever, 2 weeks to not worry about it might actually be good. :) And a pic of a waffle I edited on Picasa just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I will read it :)
Word-verification is back on due to lots of annoying spam.