Sunday, August 19, 2012

Running

All my friends are doing a difficult sport this year at school, except me. (I'm doing beginning dance.) So while they were talking about their summer practices in the heat, I felt really inactive... and so I decided to go for a run this morning. After breakfast, I had .56U left, and I was 151 mg/dL. Good exercise numbers :  ) I ran for quite a while and I started to feel low on the way home, but I was almost there and I didn't really want to test. But then I came home, tested, and saw a 49 on my meter. Rawr. Juice. But I did have a good run.
On a different note, my pump is doing good :D But email me if you have any pump ideas, or anything unrelated :) I love to hear from you guys! 

Katy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I will read it :)
Word-verification is back on due to lots of annoying spam.