Friday, August 31, 2012

Ketchup :)

First of all, the title has nothing to do with the post... Well it does, but it's a bad pun. Ketchup = Catch up? Sorry :)

So anyway, I have been crazy busy with school stuff so I might not be blogging every other day like I did last year. But I will definitely try for 2 times a week, at least one being a "big" post. I got my laptop, and I took a ridiculous video with weird costumes that are on my webcam.. Singing "Insulin Maybe" lol. I just downloaded my camera too, and I changed the blog with some pix.

Diabetes-wise, I am planning for diabetes art day (Yeah September 24!!!!!) . I am definetly considering doing a post along the lines of pump-hiding :) And maybe school+diabetes. (READ: High school and a pump means super easy, fast, and convenient!)

Since I finally uploaded pictures, had to put this :) See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I will read it :)
Word-verification is back on due to lots of annoying spam.