Saturday, June 30, 2012

What If?

My Mom said something really interesting the other day that made me just wonder. We were laughing about her trying to wake me up for a low the other night but I was super annoyed in my sleep. ("Ewww, Get Away From Me!") I've had a history of being stubborn when low and half-asleep. One time, I screamed, "YOU"RE TOO STUPID TO CHECK MY BLOOD SUGAR!!!!!" Haha. Anyway, she was telling me this and said, "It's kind of like when you were a toddler with night terrors. (pause) "Oh, what if we were supposed to have you on an Omnipod (no tubing = great for tots... she's heard :D )then?"

I know I would have been dx'd much sooner if that was the case, but wow... just deep (ish)



1 comment:

  1. Hi Katy! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. And the info. I appreciate it! My son will love the idea to walk around with a calculator in hand. He hates math! haha...

    Somehow I've missed your blog, but I have it added to my reader feed now. Yay! I look forward to getting to "know" you! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I will read it :)
Word-verification is back on due to lots of annoying spam.